The largest annual Enlightenment Ceremony
The largest annual Enlightenment Ceremony, held in conjunction with the seventh lunar month’s Zhongyuan Festival returns once more to Nirvana Memorial Garden (Semenyih).
Let us come together in the spirit of filial piety to honour our ancestors in this meritorious event to benefit all sentient beings which will be held at a grand scale over the course of three days in a spectacle of culture, faith and devotion.
5 Aug 2022 to 7 Aug 2022
Free shuttle bus service within the memorial park
Public cafeteria (vegetarian)
- The following people are discouraged from participating in the ceremony : Senior citizens older than 60 years / Children younger than 5 years / Pregnant women
- Attendees are required to complete 3 Covid-19 vaccination doses and wear a mask
- It is recommended that 2 representatives attend or take turns to worship each day
- The recommended length of stay is 60 minutes (1 hour)
- Pray N Go : Practice the Pray N Go concept
- Held onsite and simultaneously live-streamed, those who are unable to attend physically can participate on official Facebook