The Annual Enlightenment Ceremony
Nirvana Center Kuala Lumpur (Nirvana 2) will play host once more to the annual Zhongyuan Festival in conjunction with the seventh lunar month’s Zhongyuan Festival.
Nirvana 2’s version of this meritorious activity to honour ancestors in the spirit of filial piety and benefit all sentient beings will be held in a comfortable air-conditioned and smoke-free environment.
Live Stream & Video
13 Aug 2022 to 14 Aug 2022
- Public cafeteria (vegetarian)
- The following people are discouraged from participating in the ceremony : Senior citizens older than 60 years / Children younger than 5 years / Pregnant women
- Attendees are required to complete 3 Covid-19 vaccination doses and wear a mask
- It is recommended that 2 representatives attend or take turns to worship each day
- The recommended length of stay is 60 minutes (1 hour)
- Pray N Go : Practice the Pray N Go concept
- Held onsite and simultaneously live-streamed, those who are unable to attend physically can participate on official Facebook